[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Friday, July 31st, 2015|
|Thursday, July 30th, 2015|
- Wed, 15:00: "What's wrong with good old UNplanned parenthood?" -Republicans
- Wed, 15:08: RT @ValeeGrrl: The term "baby bump" makes me break out in hives.
- Wed, 15:08: RT @alyankovic: “So… you need SOME education, then?” — Pink Floyd’s proofreader
- Wed, 15:14: RT @Nintendo_Legend: “do a barrel roll!” -- diddy kong (galaga)
- Wed, 15:15: RT @P0TUS: If trophy game hunters want their perversion to be "sport", let 'em take a lion with their bare hands. #CecilTheLion http://t.co…
- Wed, 15:17: RT @michaelianblack: Everybody is mad about a lion but a few years ago we were mad about a Tiger! I'm talking about golfer Tiger Woods, who…
- Wed, 15:23: All New, All Basically the Same Marvel
- Wed, 18:53: Bad Box Art Mega Man vs. Captain N Mega Man: The Ultimate Off-Model Battle
- Wed, 18:54: I saw Age of Ultron in its last week at the theater, and now I'm doing the same with Inside Out.
- Wed, 23:08: https://t.co/IHZPnsS6nH My review of "Inside Out"
|Wednesday, July 29th, 2015|
|Tuesday, July 28th, 2015|
|Monday, July 27th, 2015|
( Read more...Collapse )
- Sun, 12:40: The Salad of the Christ https://t.co/tKMumipGXg http://t.co/Dil1O2fuu3
- Sun, 19:07: That's not a combination I would expect. @tmbg http://t.co/OLtHiWUW3F
- Sun, 19:18: RT @martynpedler: The best thing about this headline is you can run it every day. http://t.co/wHbBO9SdRw
- Sun, 19:20: RT @PrincessLib_TYT: Why do we call anything outside the internet "real life", like we all recognize that this is real life too right? This…
- Sun, 19:24: Pac-Man's Agent: "I can get you into Smash Bros, but you'll need to do an Adam Sandler movie too."
- Sun, 19:55: RT @Reverend_Scott: Obama: I'm going to my meeting, Joe. Biden: LET'S PLAY TAG Obama: No Joe, I'm... TAG YOU'RE IT Biden: http://t.co/8b…
- Sun, 21:00: RT @TenSpiritTanuki: Crazy coincidence how "Obama" spelled backwards is "I did 9/11 also ISIS is really cool lmao"
- Sun, 21:00: RT @bridger_w: Just felt an overwhelming sadness at the thought of a family piling in the car and heading out to see Pixels
- Mon, 00:19: Street art in Williamsburg, Brooklyn http://t.co/wyxUWBZuTl
- Mon, 01:01: Where the Other Nightmare People Like to Go https://t.co/L106chv6or
|Sunday, July 26th, 2015|
|Saturday, July 25th, 2015|
|Friday, July 24th, 2015|
|Thursday, July 23rd, 2015|
|Wednesday, July 22nd, 2015|
( Read more...Collapse )
- Tue, 13:29: Teachable moment? You can't teach a moment ANYTHING! Believe me, I've tried.
- Tue, 13:32: Mario Teaches Skyping #RejectedNintendoSequels
- Tue, 13:34: The Legend of Zelda: Link-oln Logs #RejectedNintendoSequels
- Tue, 13:35: RT @Jayspale: @IGN Mario teaches rotary telephone use #RejectedNintendoSequels
- Tue, 13:36: Donkey Kong Municipality #RejectedNintendoSequels
- Tue, 13:37: RT @sethmacy: Metroid Subprime Mortgage Crisis #RejectedNintendoSequels
- Tue, 13:38: RT @emuparadise: The corporate world is evil! http://t.co/7EWWMp9OeH #retrogaming #emulation #videogames http://t.co/2Z880LHnOn
- Tue, 13:39: RT @NintendoDads: Mario Party After Dark #RejectedNintendoSequels
- Tue, 13:39: Kid Icarus Bread Rising #RejectedNintendoSequels
- Tue, 13:42: RT @EscapePlan9: The Legend of Zelda: Excuuuuuuuse me Princess! #rejectednintendosequels
|Tuesday, July 21st, 2015|
|Monday, July 20th, 2015|
|Sunday, July 19th, 2015|
( Read more...Collapse )
- Sat, 16:08: My Mother Was the Sea https://t.co/q1YIEacUVN http://t.co/zp0JR7ku1L
- Sat, 19:01: RT @klickitatstreet: Who's a good boy? Find out tonight at 11. http://t.co/rONRfUv5og
- Sat, 19:01: RT @jfruh: best part abt the "did it hurt when u fell from heaven" pickup line is that it sounds like yr flirting w/one of satan's dark ang…
- Sat, 19:02: RT @nintendonut1: Posting a cleaner pic of this rosalina I drew from memory w blue lead http://t.co/5iHQYOlBoX
- Sat, 20:45: RT @yoonbora22: George Carlin: “These people are not #ProLife, they are Anti-Woman” http://t.co/S1sHuYXa41
- Sat, 20:47: RT @imfabulous13: If Trump was a better Republican, he would know that you attack veterans only when they need food stamps or housing. #McC…
- Sat, 20:49: RT @MattMcGorry: #BlackLivesMatter doesn't mean other lives don't. Like people who say "Save The Rainforests" aren't saying "Fuck All Other…
- Sun, 00:28: All the Letters http://t.co/lQcSfkeqfq
- Sun, 01:36: Photo: Luke 22:36 “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his... http://t.co/65qos7Q0VN
- Sun, 10:20: RT @iRealWali: If there's one thing that I've learned it's, that I should have learned way more than one thing.
|All the Letters
This evening, bethje
, Tavie, and I went to see Kevin McDonald at the People's Improv Theater, where he was recording stuff for an album. It was pretty short, but funny. He did a combination of stand-up, songs, and sketches. I hadn't really thought about it before, but his dancing is kind of like David Byrne's. After the show, we ate at an Indian restaurant. I'm still kind of unsure about Indian food. I mean, I've gotten stuff I liked a few times, but I still haven't figured out what's to my taste. I have to say I did quite like what I got today, which was chicken with mustard. Kevin actually ate at the same restaurant, and while I guess that's not all that weird, it kind of seems like it to me. It's like, "You're marginally famous! You should be eating at a restaurant for marginally famous people!" Also worthy of note is the weird door on the bathroom, and how one of the employees told me it was occupied when it actually wasn't. Were they filming this, by any chance?
On an unrelated note, why do we keep getting stuff in the mail from the New Jersey healthcare marketplace? They don't realize we've moved? I think a lot of those places have poor communication between departments, because I've gotten bills that I called about and was told I didn't actually have to pay them. But then when I DO owe money, it seems like I never get the notice. And does HealthFirst really need to send me paper mail whenever I make any kind of change to the policy? I think they're still a little behind the times, as you can sign up for electronic notifications, but it says even when you do that they're still going to send some things in the mail. Today, Beth got a notice from the Hudson County Board of Elections, when I know she switched her registration to Brooklyn. I did as well, but I still haven't received any acknowledgement of it. I really need to check on that before Election Day rolls around.
Here's a survey I took from slfcllednowhere
. I actually filled it out last week, but didn't want to post it by itself, so some of the answers are going to be outdated:( Read more...Collapse ) Current Mood: hot
|Saturday, July 18th, 2015|
- Fri, 12:46: Photo: Never watched Doctor Who, but I’ve picked up enough about it to find this funny. http://t.co/zQUrilFGaw
- Fri, 14:07: I really don't know much about Ant-Man, who strikes me as one of the less interesting superheroes. I still want to see the movie, though.
- Fri, 14:18: The original Human Torch wasn't a real human, but he was a real torch.
- Fri, 14:19: Someone just drove by blasting "Uptown Girl."
- Fri, 22:07: What would Jesus do? I think that depends on which gospel you read.
- Sat, 01:13: RT @Sal0630: The fact that Bill Nye the Science Guy isn't their pope should tell you all you need to know about Scientology.
- Sat, 01:14: It's revealed in "Diatribe of a Mad Housewife" that Dr. Marvin Monroe is still alive, so who's buried in his grave? #simpsons
- Sat, 02:16: Sex and Violence Have Never Been More Boring https://t.co/SlL8NPLGDZ http://t.co/U7iIPYPToX
- Sat, 09:30: Is Mr. Clean going to battle the Fantastic Floor?
|Friday, July 17th, 2015|
- Thu, 20:48: Photo: ebonieoctagon: Macro aggressions I can only imagine how the minds of people who start things like... http://t.co/E39m85QkG7
- Thu, 21:28: I don't really know if it's rage-inducing, pathetic, or kind of endearing that conservatives won't stop trying to make jokes.
- Thu, 21:42: RT @GichiGumee: @Letha_Hughes #TheologianThursday http://t.co/emSonXdXqw
- Thu, 21:56: Photo: I can’t say I understand how Republicans think negotiating with an enemy is somehow bad. Isn’t that... http://t.co/R0lrWIZmwn
- Thu, 21:58: Photo: I wonder if we could feed people by convincing the military it needs warplanes made of food. http://t.co/9dsgMCI7VF
- Fri, 09:20: Why are the people who say "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" looking to the guy who married his clone as a role model?
- Fri, 09:24: RT @TeaPartyCat: Scott Walker: “My plan will force every welfare recipient to take a drug test. Daily. And then cut their benefits anyway. …
- Fri, 10:32: RT @GailSimone: Here is Shazam Penguin. http://t.co/GVFg8OoaOz
- Fri, 10:39: RT @sad_tree: What kind of animal did The Flintstones use to go on the Internet
- Fri, 11:50: Photoset: mortifiedandawesome: myvenusdoomx3: damnian-wayne: fuckyouwhiteboy: musician-forever:... http://t.co/iKH5dHoasm
|Thursday, July 16th, 2015|
- Wed, 16:21: If intelligent design is true, why bother with childbirth? Couldn't the creator just make more people out of dirt or rib bones?
- Wed, 17:51: Satanic baby-killers are putting dead babies in Pepsi! https://t.co/h5XZA8mmGD via @sharethis
- Wed, 18:04: Why is it a big deal that Adam named all the animals when he presumably named them in a language no one speaks anymore?
- Wed, 18:30: We can’t make a deal with Iran, because they might possibly break it. We can’t regulate guns, because it... http://t.co/UGTMBfSR44
- Wed, 23:22: Slogan for aphrodisiacs from Yoshi's Island: Touch Fuzzy, Get Busy.
- Thu, 09:54: All Take and No Giving https://t.co/xy4v0hxJq2 http://t.co/Dms5nw0SxX
|Wednesday, July 15th, 2015|
( Read more...Collapse )
- Tue, 18:18: There's Treasure Everywhere https://t.co/2SDmLSXxNX http://t.co/d3j1p5doyl
- Tue, 19:20: Comic-Con sounds interesting, but I don't think I could deal with the crowds.
- Tue, 19:33: RT @Letha_Hughes: Decisions, decisions… #Religion #God #Atheist #Atheism http://t.co/7v8QrGJrdV
- Tue, 21:45: We Have to Keep Our Secret Identities Secret https://t.co/j8BTj5wT0a http://t.co/9ZECgWdHO6
- Wed, 09:25: I'm not going to go set a watchman until I've finished pushing the barman to reopen old wounds. @bellesglasgow
- Wed, 09:29: RT @daemonic3: So to make a long story short, I used Chinese characters.
- Wed, 09:30: RT @DiamondLou69: I wonder if any girls ever worked as lawyers, doctors or nuclear physicists to put themselves through stripper college?
- Wed, 09:31: RT @TheTweetOfGod: Attention: Due to maintenance, the laws of physics will be suspended from 11pm to 6am this evening. We apologize for the…
- Wed, 09:36: Okay, Mac people, I'll admit the magnetic power cord is kind of cool.
- Wed, 09:48: And now, a selection from Super Marius Bros: Red, the blood of angry plumbers. Green, the color of Player 2!
|Tuesday, July 14th, 2015|
- Mon, 22:03: God doesn't play dice with the universe, because the universe usually wins.
- Mon, 22:32: RT @gilibugg: I poke fun of Frank Baum sometimes but for him, just knowing about radium and incubator babies was cutting edge science. Dadd…
|Monday, July 13th, 2015|
( Read more...Collapse )
- Sun, 15:16: Cash and Karaoke http://t.co/n7gpHqBqRU
- Sun, 15:33: RT @TeaPartyCat: Trump presidency, Day 1: 11,500,000 illegal immigrants walk home to Mexico, stopping only to build giant wall to keep them…
- Sun, 15:33: RT @NoThoughtsHere: Jeb Bush should suggest Congress work longer hours.
- Sun, 15:34: Holy Bulwer-Lytton! https://t.co/6ErhLcp1Dg
- Sun, 15:37: RT @contextual_life: Oh, librarians #cosby http://t.co/FxiO8mSVGM
- Sun, 15:39: I'm okay with people going topless in public, but I think there needs to be a policy of underwear for truck nuts.
- Sun, 15:39: RT @FrankConniff: Camille Cosby is standing by her man, something his victims were not capable of doing until they regained consciousness.
- Sun, 15:41: RT @BackrowSeats: Most people remember Lincoln as a badass vampire hunter but forget he also wrote the screenplay to Ghostbusters.
- Sun, 15:42: RT @TheTweetOfGod: Retweet this for a sin-free masturbation.
- Sun, 15:58: RT @asterios: "Use the hashtag #helpkids to help kids...somehow!" #WorstMegaManVillains https://t.co/bnZHBRMHT1