[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Friday, March 24th, 2017|
( Read more...Collapse )
- Thu, 14:20: Actual Trump quote: "I'm president, and you're not." What does Chevy Chase think? https://t.co/9xAzzpay3M
- Thu, 14:48: If Trump correctly guessed the number of jellybeans in the jar, he'd consider it the greatest accomplishment of his presidency.
- Thu, 14:51: Trump, you're one of the most powerful people in the world. Who cares if you were on the most magazine covers? Why the pissing contests?
- Thu, 15:13: Trump is probably right that Time interviewed him because it would sell, but a lot of terrible things sell.
- Thu, 16:20: Trump claims he accurately predicted Brexit the day before the vote. If that's a prediction, so is correctly calling a coin toss.
- Thu, 19:01: Behold the Coagula https://t.co/WfZOs9I5C6 https://t.co/EJKubtteMP
- Fri, 07:53: Eppe peppe kakke, hillo hollo hello, zizzy zuzzy zik!
- Fri, 08:04: RT @JoyAnnReid: Basically. #TrumpRyancare https://t.co/PWwAYfP6vg
- Fri, 08:09: RT @GeorgeTakei: It breaks my heart to hear civic leaders still defend the internment. Have we learned nothing? https://t.co/6SLbBjSdCQ
- Fri, 08:18: RT @ParkerMolloy: Trump voter is married to an undocumented immigrant, is shocked when he gets detained and set for deportation. 🤦♀️ https…
|Thursday, March 23rd, 2017|
- Wed, 13:04: Why do we need more military spending when we have enough firepower to destroy the world? Hey, there's a whole universe to destroy!
- Wed, 16:36: What makes this statue is the detail on the chair fringe. #horacegreeley @ City Halls https://t.co/nYTEASU7uq
- Wed, 16:59: Just posted a photo @ Brookfield Place New York https://t.co/5vhrBfXayy
- Wed, 18:19: RT @jasonbaum: Did anyone else screen-grab this before it was deleted?? #TrumpRussia #TheResistance #FakeTweets https://t.co/NdzgSnOQPm
- Wed, 18:30: RT @BabyAnimalPics: "I made these." https://t.co/Tw49ZOosqx
- Thu, 06:27: If you ever disagree, it means you are wrong. @ Alpine Cinemas https://t.co/n0Lv66jLwU
- Thu, 07:39: A kid on the subway was naming Egyptian gods. That's pretty cool.
- Thu, 09:10: "Them that's got shall have. Them that's not shall lose." -The Trump budget
- Thu, 09:26: RT @Falcc: https://t.co/4umxf5Jq9F
|Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017|
|Tuesday, March 21st, 2017|
- Mon, 13:34: RT @chrislhayes: Every single policy answer from Trump, no matter topic: Current policy is a disaster We're gonna have a different one It…
- Mon, 13:52: RT @TheBoydP: Where The Wild Things Are is my favorite childhood book about parents giving their son LSD to get him to go to sleep.
- Mon, 14:01: RT @VeryLonelyLuke: I have attachment issues. My real parents died. Then my adoptive parents died. Then I found out my real dad wasn't d…
- Mon, 14:13: RT @mollyligonn: Bitch Better Rub My Tummy #KittyHipHop
- Mon, 14:58: RT @DonnyTrumpy: To whatever idiot said I don't read, I've read the best books, here are a few that prove my IQ is higher than the haters c…
- Mon, 15:44: RT @JordanUhl: This tweet didn't age well. #TrumpRussia #Russiagate https://t.co/ZZEdBNERrE
- Mon, 17:12: RT @ixix82: Waiting would be a lot more bearable if you'd stop interrupting the hold music every 4.7s to reassure me of how important my ca…
- Mon, 22:08: Do Not Forget to Remember https://t.co/ZxKUyq1e5C
|Monday, March 20th, 2017|
|Remembrance of Posts Past
You know, it's kind of frustrating when I think I have a good idea for a post, then I find out I've made most of the same points before. I found this CNN article
through Twitter and thought it might be interesting to respond to it, but I addressed the topic back in 2009
. I've also reviewed the Timothy Freke book mentioned in the article
. My general conclusion about the idea of Jesus simply being an adaptation of a pagan myth is that it's really not all that close to any pagan myths I know of. Yes, there were gods and heroes who died and came back to life, but not in the same manner. Osiris
was cut into pieces and reassembled, not hung on a tree. And who's to say that third-century amulet Freke mentions wasn't influenced by Christianity? These things can work both ways, after all. And speaking of the criterion of embarrassment that's frequently used in research on Jesus, it's interesting that Robert Price mentions Hercules
. He's said to have murdered his own children, and that's totally embarrassing for a hero to have done, so it must have actually happened, right? Yeah, I know it's not really that simple, but I do sometimes come across arguments that Jesus and other Biblical figures must have existed because the records on them by believers say some bad things about them. But then, every hero has a tragic flaw, right? But then, if you think Yahweh is perfect, something nobody could claim about Hercules' father Zeus, then it makes more sense that his son would be the one hero without flaws. I am interested in seeing the show about Jesus mentioned on the page. It apparently started two years ago, but the older episodes are On Demand.
In more personal news, Beth and I met David, whom we've known online as long as we've known each other, and from the same place. Amongst ourselves, we still usually call him "Davey-Bob," the name he went by on the e-mail list. It's weird how there are people whose real names we know, but we still call them by their Internet names, and sometimes even ones they don't use anymore. And the list itself was one made for They Might Be Giants fans to talk about subjects other than the band, partially as a response to people whining about off-topic conversations on the mailing list run by tmbg.org. That's pretty confusing, isn't it? I think the list officially still exists, but like most Yahoo groups, it's nothing but spam now. Anyway, we met at Heartland Brewery at the Empire State Building, a restaurant Beth and I both enjoy. Is it weird that I don't like beer, but think brewery restaurants tend to have good food? We saw the live-action Beauty and the Beast
with Tavie and Erin on Friday at the Alamo Draft House. Seems like there's kind of a theme here. They have one of those movie theaters where you can order dinner, but Beth and I just got soda, milkshakes, and little baked pretzels. They also have a collection of death masks near the bar. I feel like I should make a "remember the Alamo" reference, but why bother when conservatives forgot Pearl Harbor
? Current Mood: stressed
|Sunday, March 19th, 2017|
|Saturday, March 18th, 2017|
( Read more...Collapse )
- Fri, 12:30: RT @AndyRichter: Free idea for a commercial for queso: a judge tries some inferior queso & says "queso dismissed!" Guys, I'm feeling prett…
- Fri, 13:49: Does Brach's not have a candy for #StPatricksDay ? Was "Erin Go Brach's" too obvious?
- Fri, 13:58: RT @KatieClarkArts: Shy Guy is here to show you how we celebrate St Patrick's Day here in America 😅🍀💚🌿🐢🐸🍻💚🍻💚🍻💚🍻💚 https://t.co/xuOwobULBI
- Fri, 14:05: Enjoy some corned beef canneloni today. #StPatricksDay #SuperMarioBrosSuperShow https://t.co/SVLiWCptaP
- Fri, 14:07: RT @MattOswaltVA: Christians who support Trump after he cut Meals on Wheels will still get into heaven but only so God can personally kick…
- Fri, 14:07: RT @TeaPainUSA: Trump budget slashes heat assistance for struggling families. If they wanna stay warm, they should just go to their own Fl…
- Fri, 14:14: RT @_youhadonejob1: Someone waited their whole life to write that headline. https://t.co/Te3rtPjDez
- Fri, 14:16: RT @jfruh: yes, if there's one thing contemporary ireland loves, it's royalty https://t.co/hTnoymnewm
- Fri, 14:20: RT @NintendoAmerica: These guys are always ready for #StPatricksDay! Who’s your favorite green wearing Nintendo character? https://t.co/Kw7…
- Fri, 14:32: RT @fmarciuliano: Unaired Lucky Charms #StPatricksDay Commercial https://t.co/K8pf7NQW6Z
|Friday, March 17th, 2017|
|Thursday, March 16th, 2017|
- Wed, 13:04: As with health care and schools, the choice was an illusion. https://t.co/sViRrsWxM5
- Wed, 14:59: It's the Ides of March, Charlie Brown! (Et tu, Linus?)
- Wed, 15:49: RT @skygiovagnoli: can we stop portraying men as saints for treating women decently??? being respected by your boyfriend should not be such…
- Wed, 15:55: RT @JoyAnnReid: Case closed, as far as I'm concerned. https://t.co/h2f2oez5Md
- Wed, 15:55: RT @AlanFisher: Thanks Goodness for Serena Williams...... https://t.co/iyzL4AUY14
- Wed, 18:21: Is the #DutchElection like Dutch treat? Everybody votes for themselves?
- Thu, 11:48: Had a desire to play The Sims this week, and I kind of felt I shouldn't while still in the middle of Dragon Quest VII. I did anyway, though.
- Thu, 11:49: Sometimes I feel guilty for being sporadic with my leisure activities. Other times I figure I should just do what's fun at the time.
|Wednesday, March 15th, 2017|
- Tue, 14:37: Always Going Forward, ‘Cause We Can’t Find Reverse https://t.co/EmIIawUcYA https://t.co/u3oJrTd40Q
- Wed, 06:57: @poisonyoulove Happy birthday! https://t.co/dYdc2arDVH
- Wed, 07:20: I don't think the youth are bewaring enough. It's like they don't even know what today is about.
- Wed, 07:36: RT @aravosis: You know, if people stopped buying microwaves with cameras they could afford insurance.
- Wed, 07:38: RT @Rosenthaltweets: Every Republican proposal -- "Have we tried NOT helping people?"
- Wed, 09:49: RT @mattkoff: Geert Wilders is the worst National Lampoon's movie.
- Wed, 10:24: RT @eggsandbread: he’s like this every time we turn the vaccuum cleaner on https://t.co/3idhyzrvl6
- Wed, 10:44: RT @kalebhorton: Saying America is optimistic because CEOs are optimistic is like saying prisoners are happy because you heard the warden l…
- Wed, 10:56: RT @YoGrahamCracker: @neilhimself https://t.co/UAEj9yAVCt
|Tuesday, March 14th, 2017|
( Read more...Collapse )
- Mon, 12:24: I don't know that ANYBODY'S babies are qualified to restore society. At least let them master the toilet first.
- Mon, 12:50: Seems to me Steve King and his supporters are the ones who haven't assimilated. We can't restore civilization with 19th-century thinking.
- Mon, 12:56: She was going to say "Inspector Clouseau," but was advised to use a more up-to-date reference. https://t.co/1LrB0u5ct8
- Mon, 13:46: RT @rainnwilson: Surely, @WangChung, there's no way EVERYBODY can Wang Chung tonight!
- Mon, 16:33: I remember back when the government had to spy on people through toaster ovens.
- Mon, 16:50: When people talk about the Deep State, is that North or South Dakota?
- Mon, 17:04: Steve King thinks we need more white people to restore civilization. I thought we were the ones who messed it up in the first place.
- Mon, 17:06: RT @DaddyJew: Beauty and the Beast is my favorite movie about how beauty is only skin deep. What's important is that you're rich & you have…
- Mon, 17:28: Does anyone know if Fred Otto's story about how Aquareine came to give the magic pearls to Pingaree still exists?
- Mon, 17:42: RT @TeaPainUSA: Trump still wants us to believe 3 million illegals voted for Hillary but not a single microwave oven managed to snap a pict…
|Monday, March 13th, 2017|
|Monsters and More
This past weekend was the thirty-sixth semi-annual Monster-Mania Convention in Cherry Hill. Okay, I think that number also counts the ones in Maryland, but still, it's been around for a while. Two of the main draws advertised on the program are John Cusack and Louise Fletcher, but neither of them did question-and-answer panels. While Beth did once get an autographed picture of Sid Haig some years ago, the lines and the cost are a bit of turn-off for meeting the guests. In retrospect, though, I do kind of wish I'd gotten something from Captain Lou Albano, what with my fascination for the Super Mario Bros. Super Show. Anyway, the first actor whose panel we did see was Kristy Swanson, who was in a whole bunch of stuff in the eighties, including Flowers in the Attic
, Ferris Bueller's Day Off
, and Wes Craven's story of human-robot friendship Deadly Friend
She was also in the original Buffy the Vampire Slayer
movie, which I did see, although I can't say I remember it very well. My sister rented it once. I never got into the Buffy television show, which was apparently not much like the movie, although I know a lot of people who loved it. After her came Ted White, who played Jason Voorhees in Friday the 13th Part 4
; and Kane Hodder, who played the role in the seventh through tenth films.
C.J. Graham, Jason from Part 6, was supposed to be there but was stuck at an in-costume autograph session. White is ninety-one years old, and used to double for John Wayne. The twins from The Shining
made a return appearance, along with the guy who played Danny, who is now a college professor.
The last time the twins were there, they only gave very brief answers, but it seems like they stepped up their game a bit. They're still about as English as it's possible to be, though. The next panel had Kane Hodder return with Adam Green, not the guy from the Moldy Peaches, but the creator of the Hatchet
films that star Kane as serial killer Victor Crowley.That's not Kane, just some Victor Crowley cosplay.
He had also made a movie called Frozen
some time before the much more famous film of that name came out.
The reunion for The Karate Kid
had Ralph Macchio, William Zabka, and Martin Kove.
That wasn't a horror movie, of course, but sometimes stars of other films manage to sneak in (not literally), and I generally don't mind. I'm still not sure what the big deal was about Boondock Saints
, though. Oh, well. The most crowded panel we attended had three of the stars of Stranger Things
, and while Beth watched the first season of that, I only saw the first episode.
I feel kind of bad that the room cleared out quite a bit after that session when there was another one after it for John Carpenter's The Thing
Wilford Brimley was there, but I'm actually not sure where he was sitting; he wasn't behind the table with the others. It's weird how people of later generations often know actors for things other than their acting; I've seen The Thing
, but Brimley is probably always going to be the Quaker Oats guy in my mind, sort of like how I knew Jane Fonda had exercise tapes before I'd heard anything about her having acted. The last panel ended an hour earlier than usual, so we had more time to get to Friendly's for dinner, as we pretty much always do. They have the all-you-can-eat shrimp again, and while it wasn't as good that night as it sometimes is, I still enjoyed it.
So what else? There's supposed to be a snowstorm tomorrow, even though it was warm several days last week. From what I've heard, work is still going to be open, but it sounds like the subways won't be running, so I might have to take the day off anyway. I guess I'll see for sure in the morning. I'm never quite sure how I'm supposed to prepare for snow, but we have enough toilet paper and don't drink milk. Well, okay, Beth takes Half and Half in her coffee, and that's similar. And we watched Star Trek VI
tonight, so a review should be forthcoming. Also in the works are somewhat new looks at aging in Oz, Toad from the Super Mario Bros. games, and the newest Magnetic Fields album. I wonder if anyone will read them. Current Mood: pessimistic
|Sunday, March 12th, 2017|
( Read more...Collapse )
- Sat, 12:18: RT @originalgriz: Trump taking credit for Obama’s economy is like someone inheriting millions from his dad and bragging about what a smart…
- Sat, 12:30: RT @PaulKidby: March hares for a spring Saturday: Celeste, my painting & limited edition bronze. #sculpture #painting https://t.co/4GCbKLFy…
- Sat, 15:06: If Friday the 13th 4 was "The Final Chapter," does that mean the next six were epilogues?
- Sat, 16:00: Ted White (Jason from Friday the 13th Part 4, also John Wayne's stunt double) and Kane Hodder… https://t.co/3XcJpvbIUH
- Sat, 16:13: Danny and the twins from "The Shining" #monstermania #theshining #theshiningtwins #dannylloyd… https://t.co/gDmXW6QXWy
- Sat, 16:26: RT @EJT___: The difference between ham stir fry and hamster fry is probably not as big as we think. Although the latter has a smaller serv…
- Sat, 16:28: RT @markpopham: my name is ozymandius, king of kings. look upon my works, ye mighty, and be sure to like, retweet and sound off in the comm…
- Sat, 17:13: RT @VGArtAndTidbits: "Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island" - Super Nintendo (1996), 2-page ad. https://t.co/tMOg0wveSg
- Sat, 17:23: RT @TPCPP: https://t.co/7SjPFYbGTh
- Sat, 18:08: Karate Kid reunion: William Zabka, Ralph Macchio, and Martin Kove #thekaratekid #williamzabka… https://t.co/QwEKC2xd2X
|Saturday, March 11th, 2017|
( Read more...Collapse )
- Fri, 13:21: For insurance purposes, does Munchausen Syndrome count as a non-existing condition?
- Fri, 13:38: RT @brookejena: So true it hurts @ShaunKing https://t.co/A4bHNxziX0
- Fri, 13:44: Would you call this Americansplaining? https://t.co/9nYEEc2bYl
- Fri, 13:45: RT @kimmasters: I don't see why he doesn't choose to be alive. https://t.co/29RXcrt192
- Fri, 14:06: Remember when Trump asked what people in the "inner cities" had to lose by voting for him? Well, one valid answer is health care.
- Fri, 17:54: RT @doublemaximus: Happy MAR10 Day! Here's a P-Mario gif I made! #Mar10Day https://t.co/m3gCJWJa0V
- Fri, 17:55: RT @CharlesMartinet: #nationalmarioday #marioday Please tweet and re-tweet the joy! Let's Celebrate the fun ... The world needs more smiles…
- Fri, 20:07: RT @FLOOKLYN: Every time I hear Paul Ryan say "we need more competition in the healthcare market" I imagine a group of DR's bidding to chec…
- Fri, 20:09: RT @TimFederle: Wow. Experts now predicting by the year 2036 all we'll have is King Kong remakes and Peter Pan origin stories.
- Fri, 21:01: RT @The__Goomba: Despite being arguably the worst in the series Zelda II had one of the best game over screens, with that image you knew yo…
|Friday, March 10th, 2017|
( Read more...Collapse )
- Thu, 13:09: RT @QwertyJones3: *Grabs thug by the neck* "I want you to tell your skeep-beep de boo-boo skeetle beep bop friends about me." "WHO ARE YO…
- Thu, 13:15: RT @SkepticNikki: Please retweet if this statement makes sense to you: Lack of belief is not belief. #Atheist #Atheism
- Thu, 13:16: RT @ACreativeMuggle: #RussianTVShows Who Wants to Buy An American Billionaire
- Thu, 13:18: RT @RPGSite: Super Mario RPG was out today in 1996. An unconventional and popular collaboration game from Squaresoft and Nintendo. https://…
- Thu, 13:21: At this point, I suspect Jeff Sessions and the Russian ambassador are roommates.
- Thu, 13:32: RT @robotmouthfarts: Icebergs: We sunk the Titanic, LOL! Humanity: We'll get you for this, assholes. Your whole race. [starts anthropoge…
- Thu, 14:12: RT @CulturedRuffian: 🎶When you wish upon a star, Makes no difference who you are🎶 -Rich people who can afford tickets to Disney World
- Thu, 14:21: Just saw a tweet by someone with the handle "Surfers 4 Trump." Guess they appreciate how much he says "radical" and "extreme."
- Thu, 14:28: RT @dafloydsta: [commercial for salad] Do you want to feel sad when you eat?
- Thu, 14:29: RT @drhappyknuckles: Your Buddhist password must contain nothing.
|Thursday, March 9th, 2017|
( Read more...Collapse )
- Wed, 12:06: It's convenient that InfoWars tells you right in the name that they're waging a war against information.
- Wed, 13:18: RT @ChristnNitemare: You are nothing more than ‘butt dust’ says Catholic church on Ash Wednesday https://t.co/oJfrMmaE7a h/t @tworeilly cc:…
- Wed, 13:19: RT @PeterBradshaw1: This, from @PrivateEyeNews https://t.co/JoAb8Rwseo
- Wed, 15:27: I feel that health care choice, like school choice, is mostly illusory. But some people say that about elections, and I don't buy that.
- Wed, 15:28: If choice were really a concern for Republicans, they'd let us choose something besides for-profit insurance.
- Wed, 15:33: RT @rachel: this woman 2020 https://t.co/btgLSFvzY9
- Wed, 15:36: RT @ToluseO: Spicer preemptively undermines CBO score of healthcare bill: "If you're looking at the CBO for accuracy, you're looking in the…
- Wed, 15:54: Does that mean the GOP is now pro-choice? https://t.co/RUVsvsSGd4
- Wed, 16:46: RT @TeaPainUSA: Maybe the best time to lecture the poor on spendin' ain't while Trump's blowin' 3 million a weekend just to play golf?
- Wed, 16:47: RT @cherokee_autumn: The media needs to quit trying to normalize the presidency and the White House because there is nothing fucking normal…
|Wednesday, March 8th, 2017|
( Read more...Collapse )
- Tue, 14:51: First draft of Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire": "JFK blown away, it was a very windy day!"
- Tue, 15:03: RT @ahrabik: GOING TO THE DOCTOR, 2015: that will be $4000 GOING TO THE DOCTOR, 2019: that will be $17000, and im racist
- Tue, 15:07: RT @JoyAnnReid: In other words, a much more onerous, much bigger individual mandate collected by insurance companies rather than the IRS. h…
- Tue, 15:09: RT @TeaPainUSA: Chaffetz says we gotta choose between an iPhone and Healthcare? Why can't we choose between Healthcare and Trump playin' g…
- Tue, 15:11: RT @NoThoughtsHere: If you don't have an iPhone, can you keep your ACA insurance?
- Tue, 15:13: RT @DannyZuker: Chaffetz's iPhone comment shows what the GOP believes. The poor are irresponsible. The rich work harder. All policy flows…
- Tue, 19:23: Bat-Bee is gonna tempt your tummy with the taste of justice and the night. https://t.co/swfyIdzV0d
- Tue, 21:10: Super-Duper Superficial https://t.co/Hu0x49p53X https://t.co/9i6giLyDra
- Wed, 07:29: RT @TeaPartyCat: Why do news shows call him "Withoutanyevidence Trump"? Isn't his first name Donald? Every story starts "Withoutanyevidence…
- Wed, 07:34: What happens if you give up Catholicism for Lent?
|Tuesday, March 7th, 2017|
( Read more...Collapse )
- Mon, 13:13: RT @upsidedwnworld: @cmclymer Me waiting for all those conservative think pieces encouraging their audiences to humanize and empathize with…
- Mon, 13:16: RT @cmclymer: 1/ It's difficult for me to buy the "listen to Trump voters" reasoning as if by hearing them out, profound insight will emerg…
- Mon, 13:24: RT @ScottGreenfield: And still wins. https://t.co/RCh3nE3rq4
- Mon, 13:26: RT @drhappyknuckles: In less than two months Donald Trump has achieved what the GOP tried (and failed) to do for four decades: make Ronald…
- Mon, 13:32: RT @ruinedlunarian: Spending 2 hours, Tsarevna Alena! drawing her after finished the game~ #DragonQuest #DQFanArt @DragonQuest https://t…
- Mon, 13:36: Did anyone actually think the travel ban had to do with terrorism? If so, did they learn nothing from the Bush years?
- Mon, 17:03: I don't recall the part of the Bible where Noah gets the county to subsidize his ark.
- Mon, 20:52: For You to Know and Me to Find�Out https://t.co/Ok5qQe0ET1 https://t.co/Qnx6kkTOYI
- Mon, 21:32: RT @HITEXECUTIVE: Ben Carson -slaves are immigrants -prisoners are volunteers -internment camps are summer retreats -concentration camps ar…
- Mon, 21:59: This cheesecake has too much crust.
|Monday, March 6th, 2017|
( Read more...Collapse )
- Sun, 12:40: Wally in the sunlight on a cold day #catsofinstagram https://t.co/82oOc3Bpcd
- Sun, 13:21: Do we ever see what Slime Knights look like without their armor? #dragonquest
- Sun, 14:52: Zuma and Zoma share a Zima. Yes, this is how my mind works. #dragonquest #Zuma https://t.co/IbTXOX4uV2
- Sun, 15:01: RT @nintendonut1: this is still Good Shit i made three years ago plz enjoy it #zelda https://t.co/eG9sP0MNq9
- Sun, 15:05: RT @wbtphdjd: https://t.co/QVnOA76mGT
- Sun, 15:09: RT @daveshumka: This is your daily reminder that you think Dave Coulier is Canadian but he is not.
- Sun, 15:23: RT @dave_cactus: ME: I'll have the chicken dinner. WAITER: Yes, sir. *throws corn on the floor* Here, chick chick chick. ME: *pecks at the…
- Sun, 16:37: Peep these pillows, peeps. https://t.co/Dl0ZdQUFZD
- Sun, 17:36: Why do Brooklyn restaurants insist on using those round containers with the clear plastic lids? They make the food mushy.
- Sun, 19:46: RT @Staggfilms: Grammar Nazis in Russia are called Oxford Commies. #FakeRussiaFacts