- Fri, 15:08: I wonder if "Rough Night" would be worth watching if the leads were reprising their roles as Black Widow and Holtzmann.
- Fri, 15:13: What's so bad about messing with Texas? Hey, you guys really blew it with that last stand at the Alamo, huh? See? It's fun!
- Fri, 16:33: Can you believe this guy is the CEO of Amazon? https://t.co/JjzQ3wKRrZ
- Fri, 18:23: I understand Debbie Harry will be in the Coney Island Mermaid Parade tomorrow. If she has this hairstyle, be on you… https://t.co/E5ctAOXD3b
- Fri, 20:05: I did not actually touch the Pikachu. Charles Martinet, the voice of Mario, was at the store… https://t.co/umFXhMUPgm
- Fri, 20:22: RT @ronnypascale: Uber Driver: Trump was the better candidate because he's not a politician. Me: And I'm a better Uber driver because I do…
- Fri, 23:53: RT @drhappyknuckles: @VoVat @KLobstar I think Gary Johnson and Jill Stein voted for each other.
Sunday was our last day at Walt Disney World, and we visited the only remaining park (not counting the water parks), Animal Kingdom. It looks like…
For our third day at Walt Disney World, which was Leap Day and our anniversary, we visited Epcot, which is officially no longer spelled with all…
We spent our second day at Walt Disney World at the Magic Kingdom, the keystone of the place. We did a fair amount, although it's disappointing…