- Fri, 13:48: Why would she HAVE to? Was Santa holding a gun to her head? https://t.co/ecAzwWjI9Y
- Fri, 13:59: Nevertheless, memory persisted. https://t.co/YxCXo6KFQu
- Fri, 14:16: To a man in Kentucky, I'm Mr. Unlucky. Not sure why that one guy has a different name for me than everyone else, but whatever.
- Sat, 00:59: The full moon helped with the atmosphere. And I believe Mars is right next to it. #creamyacresnightofterror #halloween @ Creamy Acres Night of Terror https://t.co/4Kl2m892Kc
- Sat, 01:03: Shine on, shine on harvest moon, up in the sky. We've been in a pandemic since January, February, June, or July.
- Sat, 01:10: RT @AlisonLeiby: Sorry Republicans, if you don't wear protection and something happens, you have to keep it!
- Sat, 01:10: RT @Whatapityonyou: I would argue that wishing a fascist a speedy recovery is actually NOT the moral high ground
- Sat, 03:45: Just posted a photo @ Bay Ridge https://t.co/GFfIyK1KhW
- Sat, 11:14: I sure hope this is a #halloween gag! @ Bay Ridge https://t.co/Cnm6RQKl29
1. Online Presence and Future - Between this journal, Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, it can sometimes be a bit of a challenge deciding where to…
bethje suggested that I should write some posts about the mythology and history behind different aspects of Halloween, so I'm starting…
Hey, guess what? There's a new Chick Tract online! It's called "Some Like It Hot," but I see no sign of cross-dressing or Marilyn Monroe. Instead,…