- Tue, 12:36: I can understand people still cramming into churches and synagogues in the sense that, if you really believe in God, why wouldn't He protect you from some measly virus? On the other hand, there's really no reason not to be polite to those who don't share your views.
- Tue, 12:43: RT @AlyssaM_InfoSec: Most plausible explanation I've seen yet: https://t.co/TVWLxmjm1s
- Tue, 18:34: Cops are threatening that they might slack off if they don't get everything they want? Isn't that what crooks would do?
- Tue, 18:57: There's Gores in this energy efficient house.
- Tue, 22:02: Why Won’t You Die? https://t.co/JzZAxhyFKF
Sunday was our last day at Walt Disney World, and we visited the only remaining park (not counting the water parks), Animal Kingdom. It looks like…
For our third day at Walt Disney World, which was Leap Day and our anniversary, we visited Epcot, which is officially no longer spelled with all…
We spent our second day at Walt Disney World at the Magic Kingdom, the keystone of the place. We did a fair amount, although it's disappointing…