- Sat, 13:02: What's the rule for whether Bob-ombs can survive blowing themselves up? #PaperMario
- Sat, 13:17: When you're a Hammer Brother, every problem looks like a Nail Brother. https://t.co/ECuzEKKV2l
- Sat, 13:19: RT @souIstyce: https://t.co/7Tm6Sw4tMC
- Sat, 17:44: I'm not surprised Trump was acquitted again, but I'm still pissed. Why would anyone have thought the Senate serving as jury would be a good idea?
- Sat, 17:59: RT @TeaPainUSA: What is worse? A president leadin' an insurrection against our country, or corrupt GOP Senators exoneratin' him? (Hint: T…
- Sat, 18:50: Republicans: Not only are we going to let this guy off scot-free, but we're going to lecture everyone who even dared to try holding him responsible!
- Sat, 19:11: RT @Punipaws: https://t.co/jYQaGBghT7
- Sat, 19:17: RT @TeaPartyCat: Once thought extinct, SCIENTISTS DISCOVER ISOLATED TRIBE OF 7 REPUBLICAN SENATORS WHO HAVEN’T LOST THEIR CONSCIENCE.
- Sat, 19:50: The English translation of Final Fantasy Legend II changed opium smugglers to banana smugglers, which makes me wonder what Donkey Kong and K. Rool are actually fighting over.
- Sat, 23:28: Hey, all you ancient Romans, it's that time again! https://t.co/TeHvZZs89w
Sunday was our last day at Walt Disney World, and we visited the only remaining park (not counting the water parks), Animal Kingdom. It looks like…
For our third day at Walt Disney World, which was Leap Day and our anniversary, we visited Epcot, which is officially no longer spelled with all…
I'm going to write a little about the winter holidays, although really that was only a few days with regular work days in between them. I did take…
- 0 comments