( Collapse )
- Tue, 12:42: I'm usually all for compromise, but what do liberals think that would be with Trump? Letting him only deport HALF the immigrants?
- Tue, 13:24: La La Land? I have to say I prefer Cloudcuckooland.
- Tue, 13:31: Winning wars is not in itself a noble pursuit. It's what you accomplish that matters. But then, you're not Trump, so I'm sure you knew that.
- Tue, 13:55: Watch out, Itchy! He's Irish! #mickeymouse #stpatricksday @ Dyker Heights, Brooklyn https://t.co/hKMpKjy26W
- Tue, 14:22: So was Trump saying he would throw Hillary in prison just lock her room talk?
- Tue, 14:31: Congratulations on doing essentially the bare minimum, Horowitz! No, really, this is a joke, right? https://t.co/rfxp3owUad
- Tue, 14:32: RT @derekcnel: It's worth re-reading what Eisenhower thought about cutting domestic programs while ramping up military spending. https://t.…
- Tue, 21:43: The Pink Saving the�Blue https://t.co/ooQGNdjP8x https://t.co/4jXNOHn1cD
- Wed, 07:46: Do you think people in Hyrule ever name their son Link and dress him in green in hopes that he'll become a legendary hero?
- Wed, 08:57: Should Kevin Costner in "Hidden Figures" count as a white savior? He desegregates because it's convenient for him, not because he's noble.