( Collapse )
- Wed, 13:04: RT @jamisonfoser: Invoking the constitution’s little-known “I don’t wanna” clause. https://t.co/gxnp3Etw6g
- Wed, 13:29: I guess Ann Coulter counts Slavic people as white now. How do professional racists keep up with this stuff?
- Wed, 14:00: RT @Social_Mime: Waiting for a Half Foods to open so I can actually afford to go shopping.
- Wed, 14:02: RT @redrawnoxen: Comic: "river crossing" https://t.co/wuwZEJ5uFn
- Wed, 14:07: RT @thenoahkinsey: #MAGA https://t.co/Ss3iKonkAe
- Wed, 15:00: People who aren't even people are the luckiest people in the world.
- Wed, 16:09: Trump and his followers have been producing a lot of hypocritical outrage. At least that's one kind of production they're not outsourcing.
- Wed, 16:15: RT @ricedaddy7: You know the president sucks when North Korea's lecturing you on being responsible to Planet Earth.
- Wed, 16:25: RT @LarryCFrancis: Fun Fact: Four out of five serial killers prefer the term remurderer.
- Wed, 19:39: The #WonderWoman movie had a sad lack of giant kangaroos. https://t.co/G8ei7M5XC5