( Collapse )
- Thu, 13:31: If the President and his advisors can make vulgar comments with impunity, should FCC fines for vulgarity still be a thing?
- Thu, 13:45: RT @ZackDavisson: Gotokuneko - The split-tailed cat who mysteriously stokes the fire using a bamboo flute in Japanese homes. #folklorethurs…
- Thu, 13:57: RT @scalzi: Whoa-oh here he comes Watch out girl he'll chat you up Whoa-oh here he comes He's a mansplainer
- Thu, 13:58: RT @AziHeron: Japanese lore: Bake-kujira are believed to be the combined wrath-filled spirits of those whales killed by fishermen. (2/3) #f…
- Thu, 15:58: It's disappointing that the restaurant reselling Popeye's chicken isn't called Bluto's.
- Thu, 16:00: RT @ESXIII: Seriously I don’t know how shy people can be vampires. It would take ages before I knew someone well enough to bite their neck…
- Thu, 21:29: I Hate You, But You Love�Me https://t.co/Py0wWggqaf https://t.co/7dhpH8kp5B
- Thu, 21:34: Trump still profiting from his hotels is a blatant case of being commercial in a presidential zone.
- Fri, 08:18: Sleep is more restful when you don't have to get up at any specific time, even when that time is after when you'd get up anyway.
- Fri, 10:23: Mike Pence terrifies me, but I suspect he'd be less likely to start a nuclear war than his current boss.