- 19:38:09: Under the window, covered by curtains, all lacy and splattered with blood, we find crutches in the corner and bullets on the shelf.
- 19:38:50: Hey, Billy Joel, just what IS a real estate novelist? The author of the best-selling novel "Location, Location, Location"?
- 19:41:48: I'm not too fond of the current male teen heartthrob look. Not that I should be, mind you. I'm just saying.
- 19:43:42: There was some crappy country song on the radio with the line "Thank God I'm still a guy." What an odd thing to be thankful for.
- 19:44:28: I mean, not having a period and being able to pee standing up are good things, but I can't say I'm that attached to my gender in general.
- 22:33:57: Rush Limbaugh thinks that health care is comparable to buying a car or staying at a hotel.
- 22:34:33: Why does someone who gets his medicine illegally even care about the health care system?
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com