Some other noteworthy bits in this one:
- "I thought heaven was for sissies." That's pretty similar to what the one truck driver says in this tract, but has any real person ever said anything along those lines?
- Satan has a pretty nice big screen TV, doesn't he? I guess being the tyrannical ruler of Hell has its perks.
- How many Bibles don't include that verse from 1 John? Chick probably didn't just make that up on his own, but it's certainly in translations other than the King James, which Jack thinks is the only valid one.
- I assume Lucifer must have competed in the Olympics, since it looks like he's flying above the rings.
- Satan framed Jesus? How? From the accounts given in the Bible, it sounds like Jesus really DID break the law. It was just a dumb law. Then again, Jack probably thinks it was the Devil who made up the Roman laws in the first place.
- Sorry, Satan, but I think a fair amount of the Gospel does a good enough job of making itself look silly on its own. Maybe you should find a new hobby.
- The Devil didn't like Henry, so he's punishing Henry's relatives. I guess old Lucifer learned from the best in that respect!